Brian K. Adler,
- Internal Medicine, Board Certified
- Addiction Medicine, Board Certified
- St. George’s University School of Medicine 1981
- Internship Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 1984
Clinical experience includes Adult, Geriatric, Cardiology and Addiction medicine. Interests include wellness and prevention with emphasis on nutrition and exercise.
Dr. Adler’s practice philosophy emphasizes the importance of balancing physical, emotional, and spiritual components in promoting good health.
Dr. Adler has practiced in the Surfside Beach area for over 27 years. He is affiliated with Conway, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center and Waccamaw Hospitals. He is also on staff at NHC long-term care facility in Murrells Inlet.
Ocean Swimming, Distance Running, Downhill Skiing
- Past President American Heart Association
- President Big Brothers of Horry County
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Addiction Medicine
- South Carolina Medical Association
- Horry County Medical Association
Beach Church, Celebrate Recovery
Dr. Adler is married to Maurita Corcoran, a published author and local artist. He has four grown children.
Alicia W. Anderson,
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 2011
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Medical University of South Carolina, 2001
- Urgent Care
- Family Medicine
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Thomas N. Howard,
- Board Certified Family Practioner.
- Clinical Medicine, St. George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada and WI, 1996
- Bachelor’s in Biology, University of Evansville, IN, 1991
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
As the managing physician in the Pawleys Island office, Dr. Howard emphasizes nutrition and exercise in his patients’ wellness plans, focusing on both adults and children to provide care for your entire family.
Dr. Tom, as he’s known locally, has been practicing family medicine since 1999, and in Georgetown County for eight years. He is an avid surfer and paddle boarder, and artist living in Pawleys Island with his wife and two daughters, all of whom enjoy time together at the beach.
J. Vance Vandergriff,
- Board Certified Family Medicine
- Undergrad – University of Tennessee Knoxville 1992
- Medical School – University of Tennessee Memphis 1996
- Residency – University of Tennessee Chattanooga 2000
Having been in practice in the Georgetown and Myrtle Beach area since 2000, my practice focus has been total family healthcare. This includes the care of adults and children. Primary care and Urgent care medicine. Laceration repairs. Minor skin procedures. Sports medicine and school physicals. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time at the beach or the pool with my teenage son, and taking off road rock climbing trips in my jeep.